Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday on TV

New weekly thing for me to post about (see how I keep making my life easier?) TV! (Who doesn't love TV?)

During the summers I usually find myself at quite a loss for what to do with myself on certain nights of the week. Tuesday nights are still especially painful, since that is when Buffy used to air. (Final episode aired May 20, 2003, the day before my 25th birthday. Sigh.)

However, I have found an outlet for my Tuesday night angst, and no, it is not reality TV. (My reality TV addiction started with Fear Factor, and I have followed the career of Joe Rogan all the way to the UFC. Kick ass, Chuck Liddell!)

It's actually a little more embarrassing than reality TV. It's The Secret Life of An American Teenager.

It's an ABC Family Original. It's corny. Nobody swears. Stereotypes abound. The acting is bad. It features a Brat Pack member, a Melrose Place alumnus, and Clark Kent's dad. (Better known as Bo Duke.)

I watched one episode and I was addicted. Go figure.

(While I'm getting embarrassing things off my chest, I would also like to mention that I downloaded the new Miley Cyrus and watched the Teen Choice Awards. Whatever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment