Monday, August 11, 2008

This Just In!

I just decided that I am going to initiate a Pickle Tree custom.

Weird Fact Wednesdays!! (I wanted to do it tomorrow but Weird Fact Tuesdays doesn't sound as cool as Weird Fact Wednesdays.)

Each Wednesday I will post a weird and little known fact about myself or my life, and you will reciprocate in kind by posting a comment with a weird and little know fact about you. K? OMG I just used text shorthand. OMG I just did it again. LOL.

Someone pass me the Advil PM, it's past my bedtime.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog..I love the Weird Fact Wednesdays. I always tell people I am full of useless weird information LOL. Interesting title for your blog..hate to ask, but what does it mean? My curiousity got the best of me.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! If you're that intrigued (which I would love) you can read the History of The Pickle Tree here: http://beingblock.blogspot.com/2008/07/history-of-pickle-tree.html

    ReplyDelete