Friday, February 20, 2009

What the Hell is a Meme and Why the Hell Should I Participate?

Because it's fun.
And I command you to.
Which reason works better?
Definition of Meme for those who, like me, are more concerned with what it is than doing it.
Fun questions about you and your spouse!
Send this back to me in an email and I will never speak to you again. Seriously. I know of at least two people (Paul and Aunt Sharon, this means you) who will send me an email with all their answers. Don't do it. Post your answers on the comments and I will love you forever. Answer all. Answer some. Post anonymously so you don't have to create a Google account, I don't give an eff. But don't send me an email. I LOVE YOU!
What are your middle names?
Me: Elizabeth. Tim: Michael.
How long have you been together?
5 years.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
30 seconds or so?
Who asked whom out?
Depends on which story you want to hear. The one where I physically accosted him in the parking lot of Ruby Tuesday, or the one where he left a really cute message on my cell phone after the physical attack and subsequent apology?
How old are each of you?
Me: 29. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Tim: 29. He has no story, he'll be 30 March 3rd.
Whose siblings do you see the most?
We see Tim's sister Cristi more than almost any other family member. So I guess that answer goes to Tim.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Sleeping in the same bed. Even with a king it's not pretty, and many a sleepless night could be considered adequate grounds for divorce.
Did you go to the same school?
No. Not to the same elementary school, junior high, high school, or college. So, no.
Are you from the same home town?
No. I am from nowheresville in Upstate NY, and Tim is from Long Island.
Who is smarter?
I am book smarter, Tim is street smarter. I spell things, he keeps us from getting mugged. It all works out pretty well.
Who is the most sensitive?
I refuse to answer that question on the grouds that it is a dumb question.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
The Olive Garden. Tim hates it, but can't seem to escape it since I am absolutely addicted to the breadsticks, Peach Palermo and Tiramisu.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
New York from Florida. By car. Be amazed we are still together.
Who has the craziest exes?
We tend not to talk about that, but I am willing to bet he does. My exes aren't necessarily crazy, just a**holes.
Who has the worst temper?
Since I've been known to throw things, slam doors, lock him out of the house and inflict physical damage, I'm gonna say me.
Who does the cooking?
Cooking? What is this phenomenon that you speak of?
Who is the neat-freak?
I refuse to dignify such a dirty question with an answer.
Who is more stubborn?
Depends on which one of us wants something more.
Who hogs the bed?
According to me, he does. According to him, I do. I'm thinking of investing in a nannycam or training the cats to keep watch and submit a report.
Who wakes up earlier?
Me.
Where was your first date?
Once again, it depends on what you consider a "date." It's either Ruby Tuesday or Turn 3: totally trashy bar in Barely Boca Raton.
Who is more jealous?
Depends on which one of us does or says the stupider thing.
How long did it take to get serious?
We're not yet. I'll keep you posted.
Who eats more?
Me. Of course, Tim could eat like a football player and it wouldn't matter, but has the nerve to ask questions like, "Are you sure you want to eat that fifth slice of pizza?"
Who does the laundry?
My mother will be happy to know that I finally started doing Tim's laundry. So, me. Three cheers for domesticity.
Who's better with the computer?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. When I get done laughing at the idea of Tim using a computer I'll let you know.
Who drives when you are together?
I do. It comes down to the fact that, while we both fear for our lives when the other one drives, Tim is slightly better at keeping his mouth shut and accepting his fate.
Wasn't that fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment