Sunday, February 8, 2009

Best Laid Plans

I had a whole plan for a blog post today. I'll give you the teaser. "Internet Connections". I still plan to write this post, as it sits in the forefront of my mind each time I sit down at the computer. But today the WIP takes precedence, as it has been yelling at me in my sleep as well as in my waking hours. Today's horoscope for Gemini seems to think I may have problems with the WIP, though:

You are eager to have a day set aside for your own pleasure, yet you may have unrealistic expectations. It's easy to set yourself up for failure and disappointment by wanting too much. Grandiose ideas will likely be pared back down to a manageable size by the hard cold facts of reality. It's better to constrain yourself voluntarily than waiting for an unpleasant circumstance to stop you in your tracks.
We'll see. Watch this space.

So in lieu of a proper blog post, I leave you with a Wordle from one of my favorite poems, Impossible Impossibilities:



2 comments:

  1. Wow what a mean horoscope!

    At least your WIP is yelling at you - mine has lost its voice somewhere along the line. It (or me) needs a kick somewhere ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your website! Are you kidding me? It's FABULOUS! Wow, wow, wow!

    P.S. Am also a Gemini.

    ReplyDelete