Friday, January 9, 2009

The Pickle Tree Gets Pruned!

If you're like me, you're addicted to all things Google, and read your blog subscriptions through Google Reader. (Or some other inferior reader.) No, I do not work for Google, I just think they are mad cool. Check out my iGoogle page:

Anyway, if you're reading through a reader, you probably see something like this:
Visually BORING. (But please note that I do have a blog crush on Nathan Bransford. And in case Nathan Bransford also loves all things Google, and uses Google Alerts for his name, and is reading this post, I say the following: the last month of posts is not my best work. Please read earlier, wittier posts.)

Now, to finally get to the point:

The Pickle Tree has a new look, and if you are using a reader, you're missing it. So visit, check it out, and let me know what you think. Here's a sneak peek:


3 comments:

  1. I love all things Google too. Are you using the Google Chrome browser? It's brilliant!!

    ps... I also love pickles and I found your blog from a google alert "Christmas Pickles".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting around to getting to know Google better. I have bookmarked sites with 'top ten things you can do with Google', just not had the time to investigate.

    Love your new look btw. Lots cleaner and looks brill on the small screen I have at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Google Alerts!

    And wow, great design. Very jealous.

    ReplyDelete